Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My sweet escape...

So as most of you know... I'm studying, in year 12. It started ok. Now its just stressful. I mean 9 assignments at once? Not only is this injust, its silly. As only 5 are summative.... but the others "STILL COUNT" Oh it makes me laugh. 

What makes me smile while thinking of year 12 is the feeling of accomplishment i'll hopefully have when i'm done. The feeling of freedom and releif. The feeling of "now i can sleep". While yes, i'll go to uni and study, i will miss my friends, i will miss haveing something to do 24/7... Life after this year excites me. I see new doors opening each day. And i see the real world. I see change. And i like it.

So currently, i'm not wealthy, i dont need a lot of money, i don't have a job, i get by. But one day i will save up and i will travel to this beautiful place, called Ireland. Mum has ancestors there... plus, its GREEN!!!!! I love green, its also great for walking around in random fields with a guitar on your back and humming sweet melodys to the exquised flowers I'll see on my way. It is a goal, before my time is up, to visit this place of enchantment.


No comments:

Post a Comment