Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mistified momentarily

So i'm having a writers block. I am in the process of writing a few more songs. See i have so many ideas and themes that i just dont know which to start with. So i have made a list of the process i will undertake...


1. Get a coffee, maybe two (REAL coffee, not the crap instant stuff we currently have).
2. Fill my room with flowers and happy thoughts.
3. Get the guitar, sit at the piano....
4. Get the paper i previously forgot to get and maybe a pencil. 
5. And maybe just strum awhile.



I have re-taught myself some guitar. Well, a few chords anyway. I'm finding the rhythm more exciting to work with rather than just the same old piano stuff. I want to be different. I want to experiment with melodies and harmonies, I want to be able to write my heart, out on paper, in the form of notes on a stave filled with interpritation and passion... updated you will be... you'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment