Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Leaves look almost beautiful when they're about to die.


Leaves look almost beatiful when they're about to die. Oh sooo true.

Well hello.

Long time NO speak.

I was observing Autumn the other day. And as i was walking through my garden.... i smiled as i saw dead leaves... shades of orange and brown fall from trees having stood a while before hand. And i noticed something, that while seasons change, the most beautiful thing, that YES made my day, was a dead leaf. We dont appriciate anything these days, no i won't ramble for hours. But Autumn leaves are one of my favourite things, i could watch them for hours on end, its amazing. The small things make my life better, they make me smile and they give me hope. So a fact. A lifeless leaf, brings out the best in me.
















This also brought me to R
egina's amazing song "Time is all around" She's so brilliant. Its her lyrics this blog is named after....

"Leaves look almost beautiful,
when they're about to die
When they're about to fall from tree's
when they're about to dry... UP."

Regina Spektor is my hero. i want to meet her, and sing with her and discuss dead leaves. Because they are beautiful!

Enjoy the seasons, go observe a tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment