Monday, July 5, 2010

Today will always be today.

Today was different and i will never forget it, it was a day that was very unfamiliar and scary. Something happened that made me realize some things. I figured something out.... that's that it is just life. It can be put as simply as that. All these trials and tribulations..... It's just life, it's never ending and i guess one of our jobs is to test ourselves, to be strong, to go out of our way for the needs of others or to stand up and say something when we are never heard but want to be. Today reminded me that I believe in something greater than this world itself, greater than any problem or situation that could ever face me,  i believe in passion and never giving up (unless its year 12 chemistry :P). My dear Father showed me that today, all of these beliefs are worth it and all are real. He was pushed to his limits, and so was i. Wasting time gets you absolutely no where, like... NO WHERE at all, apart from back where you started. If there is one thing i will remember from this day.... It is simple. Just love.

(Ignore the writing on the picture.)

No comments:

Post a Comment