Friday, July 9, 2010

I want to own an Orange Grove.

My Father's pride and joy is his garden. He owns many many many fruit trees. One of my favourite's is the orange tree. I was craving orange juice when i remembered we own an orange tree (two actually). So i went outside, walked down the small lane way outlined with pretty little daisy's and picked a few oranges. I had never seen so many on one tree and all so beautiful and ripe. I wonder what life would be like if all i had to do was pick oranges.... I imagine it would be so much more simple. I think life would be bliss if i could walk through columns and columns of orange tree's every single day, writing and singing and pondering. Watching the scenery around me and not having a care in the world. I feel a song coming on.

Peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment