Friday, June 11, 2010

Juliet.


Tonight i saw a movie with one of my best friends. First movie in a long long long long time. It was called "Letter's to Juliet". Based on something a rather to do with Juliet...  Anywho... It was purely amazing. Yes it was a soppy film, i cried and laughed the whole way through. But it was such a beatiful story and thats what made it so dang good. The story behind the movie wasn't pointless, wasn't shallow and wasn't boring. It was inspiring and magical and everything amazing you could ever think of. Happy tears and tears of sadness poured down my face while Emma Kluge giggled her way through the movie (and sobbed). My favourite quote: "Let's hit the sack........." awkward silence. You wont understand unless you see the movie..... Its so great lol

The movie inspired me to write more (usually movies have no lasting effect or really push me to do anything). This was special. We really don't appriciate love, in what ever form it may be. Love is splendid, it is wonderful and it is worth it. Its hard sometims but in the end, its love and true love (whatever that may be) cannot be shattered. It is never too late.

Hint: go see it! I miss my girly night outs... just driving around till we find something to do. I am truley thankful for my friends. They are brilliant.

The best love story ever told is your own :)

Have a lovley night.

No comments:

Post a Comment